Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My name is Ruth Ramirez. I have been working as a Storyboard Artist on a number of animated and live-action productions in and around Toronto for the past eight years.

I am also a Classically-trained singer. I received my Grade 10 Voice with Hounors from the Royal Conservatory of Music. I performed on stage with the Royal Opera Canada for two seasons; have been involved in competitions in both Peel and Kiwanis Music Festivals; sang at cafe's around Mississauga; while consistently being a member of the Philippine Choral Society, a non-profit organization that's taken me all over Ontario and the US to perform concerts for charity.

Lately I have been busying myself with other hobbies including photography, creating greeting cards, invitations, programmes
and gifts. I have also been helping out in putting together the Noogies Creek comic strip for your online viewing pleasure!

I appreciate any comments you may have on my postings. Please send me an email at ruthieramirez@hotmail.com Thank You!

No comments: